JL Soft Top Operation
How to lower your JL Soft Top:
- Open rear Tailgate and twist bottom rail out and up (R)
- Slide rear panel to the left (towards the driver's side); place in cargo area (not not fold tightly)
- Grab the rear pillar of the rear side panel and twist out; gently pull rear side panels off of sides and bottom rails; slide rear panel towards the rer of the jeep; place in cargo area without folding
- Close tailgate
- Unlock rear hinge (located in cargo area just behind rear seats
- Unlock front windshield hinges (move visor to the side and lift up on metal hinge). There are two of them.
- Fold front of top back in freedom top position
- From rear of vehicle pull latch underneath back of top and pull down. Full top should fold down. Please press down to lock into position.
- Lock rear folding hinge.