Auto Repair, Routine Maintenance, and More
From maintenance, alignments, inspections, and overhauls to lift kits, wheels, tires, lighting, and axle swaps, the team at John’s 4x4 is proud to specialize in Jeep repair and maintenance. We know that it can be difficult to find a local mechanic you can trust to give your Jeep the expert attention it deserves, but when you bring your vehicle to us, you can count on us to provide you with exceptional service at every step of the way.
Let’s face it...Jeeps are different. They get used differently, they perform differently, and they require different repairs. They also demand modifications to perform even better.
We love Jeeps! We can help you with your Jeep no matter what model it is or how you use it.
- Jeep Repair - 60-70% of our customers are Jeep owners. We perform regularly scheduled maintenance and routine repairs, conduct in-depth diagnostics leveraging Chrysler’s Wytech software (same as dealership). Our technology enables us to perform flash updates, install new electronics and computer parts, and identify root causes much faster.
- Trail Jeeps - for the jeep owner that uses their jeep to explore and run trails, we know how important performance and capability is to them. We not only install high quality aftermarket suspension, axles, steering, and protection,but we also perform custom fabrication to meet your needs. From gearing, to axle housing and suspension modifications, to chassi fabrication.
- Vintage Jeeps - jeeps are our thing...no matter what year the jeep it is. We have performed work on Willys Jeepster, M series, SJ and wagoneer series, CJ’s, YJ’s, XJs, and more. If you have a vintage jeep that you want to maintain, modify, or restore, let our Jeep experts take care of it for you.
- It’s our passion….we all own Jeeps and custom vehicles. We take care of each vehicle as if it was ours. We also want to make sure you understand how your vehicle works, what the modifications or repair mean, and help you make the best decision.
- Transparency - all of our findings and recommendations are shared with you in person and online. We provide pictures and videos of issues, detailed write-ups, and even walk you back into our service area to show you exactly what’s happening. We don’t do anything unless you understand, agree, and approve first.
- Warranty - all of our repairs come with a 24k Mile / 2 year warranty.
- Better than the dealership - we know how to make your Jeep perform. Dealers know how to replace OEM parts. We know how to install and tune higher performance parts and equipment in your jeep.
- Alignment Gurus - your Jeep lifted? Heavily modified and adjustable suspension and chassis? With the latest Hunter alignment equipment, our experienced technicians will address and correct any alignment concerns.
- Paperless shop - No paper here! Each technician has an iPAD with detailed information about your Jeep, notes and digital proof for the service advisor and you, and real-time notifications and workflow. Every recommendation by us is available online for you to approve electronically. You can even pay remotely if you want. All of this helps us be more productive and you be more confident in your decisions.
Our Core Values
- Work Hard and Play Hard
- A Reputation Built on Integrity and Trust
- Be a Leader By Doing Things the Right Way
- Sweat the Details
With Colorado’s often extreme weather conditions, it pays to seek out a Jeep mechanic that offers the care your vehicle needs and the modification you desire.
As a full service auto repair shop, our team will take the time to get to the bottom of your situation to offer the help you need.
At John’s 4x4, our team brings more than 137 years of combined experience to the job to provide you with great service.
At the end of the day, it pays to choose a Jeep repair and maintenance team that you can trust. Contact us today.
More Than a Jeep Repair Shop
For us, working on Jeeps is more than just a job — it’s our passion. We absolutely love what we do and we’d be glad to provide you with the service you need to get the most out of your Jeep.
The Local Jeep Mechanics You Can Trust
Although we’re located in Boulder, John’s 4x4 is proud to serve our community all along the Front Range. From Longmont to Denver to Estes Park and everywhere in between, if you own a Jeep and you’re searching for a team that knows repair and maintenance inside and out, look no further than John’s 4x4. Simply put, you won’t find a team that’s more passionate about providing your Jeep with an unrivaled level of care than you’ll find at John’s 4x4.
Contact Us Today
Need auto repair or routine maintenance for your Jeep? Considering a lift or other off road accessories? Whatever the case may be, the team at John’s 4x4 is here to help. Contact us today to schedule your appointment and rest assured that your Jeep is in good hands.